OUR FIELDS OF APPLICATION
You are being attacked anonymously via letters, emails and short messages e.g. constituting the following criminal offenses:
- Betrayal of corporate secrets
- Industrial or economic espionage
- Communication of confidential information
- False accusation
Our team of experts analyses the texts to find linguistic patterns for convicting the offender.
LINGUISTIC EXPERT OPINION
You provide us with anonymous writings and text material of possible suspects. On this basis, we create a comparative linguistic expert opinion for determining the author. We analyse whether a suspect can be identified as the author or exonerated. Furthermore, we determine the degree of probability that a suspect is the offender.
If no suspect or comparative text exists, we create an offender profile on the basis of the linguistic characteristics. This allows us to gather information about the following aspects:
- Number of authors
- Pretence in the text
- Native language
- Regional origin
- Age group
- Level of education
- Text skills
These aspects may provide important evidence for further investigation or exonerate suspects.
Mistakes are often made at the beginning of an investigation, leading to high expenses afterwards. While anonymous offenses are an exception for you, they are business as usual for us. As our linguistic profilers work on identifying the offender, our crisis management team provides you with the necessary strategic counselling.
Discrete and Confidental
Your order will be treated with absolute discretion and confidentiality. In the case of a highly sensitive case, we pick up the data personally at your place and analyse the texts on computers with no connection to the internet. Upon request, our experts analyse the data at your company premises.
- Companies with a need for discrete investigations – without public prosecution
- Law offices wanting to support evidence for their clients
- State police offices in the context of investigations
- Public prosecution for the preparation of court cases
- Courts within the scope of examinations in criminal proceedings
- Communities of heirs for examining the authenticity of last wills
Leo Martin studied criminology and worked 10 years for the German secret service. As an interrogation expert, he knows how to analyse human communication behaviour in extreme situations.
- Studies of criminology
- Executive director of the Institute for Forensic Text Analysis
- Crisis management & strategic planning
- Studies of communication science
- Data analysis specialist
- Linguistic profiler for German and English
- „Patrick Rottler is the best linguistic profiler I trained in 40 years. He combines a profound knowledge, a high talent for language and an outstanding motivation.“ Raimund H. Drommel, founder of linguistic profiling
PROF. DR. RAIMUND H. DROMMEL
Raimund H. Drommel studied and taught linguistics, Romance studies, German studies, phonetics and criminology at different universities in German and abroad. As a linguistic profiler, he has been analysing evidentiary writings related to crimes on humans and extremist terror attacks for 40 years.
- Studies of linguistics, German studies, phonetics, criminology
- Founder of linguistic criminology („linguistic profiling”)
- Scientific head of the Institute for Forensic Text Analysis
- More than 1.500 analysed cases in 40 years!
Our text investigators are ready at any time. In the case of imminent danger or imminent severe crime a „speed analysis“ is possible within four to eight hours. 365 days a year, seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
Write us anytime at:
In the optimal case, the findings of our linguistic analysis are supported by further independent evidence. During the last 20 years, judgements in which the linguistic analysis was the only evidence became final at regular intervals. Among others, judgements from labour courts, district courts and state courts as well as at higher regional courts. Unequivocal results (as when analysing fingerprints or DNA) cannot be achieved by linguistic analysis. Under favourable circumstances, linguistic analysis allows for a very high precision when identifying an offender. A probability statement is part of each expert opinion